Modest Dresses: Hannah Modest Dress in Dusty Rose, Modest Church Dress, Cute Modest SundressRegular price $59.99 Sale price $24.00 Save 60%
The Hannah is a lovely dress for spring! The tiered layers give it a gently ruffled look that's soft and flowing. Features include a scoop neckline, short flutter sleeves and lightweight, breezy fabric covered in the fun swiss dot pattern. Fully lined; pullover style. This dress would be a great choice for church or date night, Easter Sunday or a spring dance. It would also make a perfect modest bridesmaid dress!
- 100% Polyester
- Fully Lined
- Care: Machine wash, Hang Dry
- Length: (from shoulder to bottom of dress) XS-S 39.5", M-L 40", XL-2XL 40.5"
- Modest knee-length tier dress with soft ruffle layered look
- Lightweight fabric is cool & comfortable - perfect for warmer weather!
- Pale dusty rose fabric has a slightly textured swiss dot pattern that's flirty & fun!
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
|Shoulder Width (in inches)||14.5||15||15.5||16||16.5||17|
|Body Bust (in inches)||31.5 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40.5||40.5 - 43||43 - 45|
|Body Waist (in inches)||26 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40|
|Body Hips (in inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 46||46 - 49|
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.