MARJORIE Bamboo Ruffle Dress in Black, Modest Midi DressRegular price $149.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Simple yet sophisticated, our Marjorie Dress is a closet staple that is perfect for any occasion; from formal wedding celebrations to lunch dates on the terrace with friends. Complete with a round neckline, ¾ sleeves with ruffle cuff detail, and a flattering sheath silhouette, this effortless midi dress is designed to give you a classy and feminine fit. Pair your favorite espadrilles and clutch purse for a soft and chic look.
Our Marjorie dress is made with the softest Bamboo terry spandex fabric. Bamboo fabric is known for its comfort (its softness is the closest to silk), very breathable, moisture-wicking, fast drying, thermal regulating and sustainability. Bamboo is a fast-growing grass, which requires no fertilizer nor pesticides and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted.
- Antibacterial: Bamboo is naturally antibacterial due to a bio-agent that the Japanese have called “kun,” which resists the growth of bacteria on the fiber. This is normally carried through to the finished product, allowing it also to resist the growth of bacteria that causes odors even after numerous washings. This eliminates the need for anti-microbial chemical treatment, which is known to cause an allergic reactions and is environmentally unfriendly. This also means that the garment will have to be washed less often, saving energy and making clothes last longer.
- Easy Care and Energy Efficient: Bamboo is machine washable in cool water. Environmentally unfriendly and unhealthy fabric softeners are not needed or recommended.
- Composition: 92% Bamboo, 8% Spandex.
- Made with comfortable stretchy viscose spandex fabric.
- Ruffle cuff details on each sleeve.
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.