Mikarose Kinsley Modest Maxi Dress, Modest Bridesmaid Dress in Dusty Blue LaceRegular price $79.99 Sale price $39.00 Save 51%
The Kinsley is a gorgeous semi-formal maxi dress that's sure to turn heads! Features include a v-neckline, short sleeves, gathered elastic waist and a long flowing skirt. The entire dress is covered with a pretty floral & vine patterned sheer tulle overlay that's an exact color match to the lining. There's also a pretty peek-a-boo effect at the hemline where the lining ends several inches higher than the overlay. The dusty blue color is incredibly popular so you'll be right on trend! Easy pullover style; no zipper. This dress is absolutely perfect for weddings, dances & other special events. It would be a perfect modest bridesmaid dress or Prom dress too!
- Color: Dusty Blue
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Fully Lined
- Care: Machine Wash Cold; Hang Dry
- Total Length: XS-S 58.5", M-L 59", XL-XXL 59.5" *This is the length of the dress including the lace. Please note that the lining is a couple of inches shorter than the lace.
- Pull On closure
- Modest maxi dress with v-neckline, gathered elastic waist & short sleeves
- Fully lined; pullover style. Pretty peek-a-boo effect at the hemline where the lining ends several inches higher than the overlay!
- Perfect for wearing to church, out on a date or as a Modest Bridesmaid Dress! Also works well as a modest prom or modest semi-formal dress.
- Comfortable & flattering fit. Perfect choice to look stylish & modest at the same time!
- Entire dress is covered with a pretty floral & vine patterned sheer tulle overlay that's an exact color match to the lining. Dusty blue color is incredibly popular & right on trend!
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
|Shoulder Width (in inches)||14.5||15||15.5||16||16.5||17|
|Body Bust (in inches)||31.5 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40.5||40.5 - 43||43 - 45|
|Body Waist (in inches)||26 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40|
|Body Hips (in inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 46||46 - 49|
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.