Modest Dresses: Kristen Modest Church Dress, Modest Holiday Dress in Cream Textured Stretch FabricRegular price $64.99 Sale price $34.99 Save 46%
The Kristen dress is a simple and classic dress with a fit-and-flare design that looks great on pretty much everyone! Features include a high rounded neckline, short sleeves and pockets! Our favorite feature is the raised texture of this beautiful fabric! It's a dream to accessorize - looks great with boots & a scarf or heels & a cardigan. Perfect for everyday wear, church on Sunday, holiday gatherings or date night! Modest dresses for every occasion.
- 51% Cotton, 47% polyester, 2% Spandex
- Pullover style; no zipper
- Care: Machine wash, Hang Dry
- Length: (from shoulder to bottom of dress) XS-S 39.5", M-L 40", XL-2XL 40.5"
- Modest dresses: knee-length church dress with classic fit-and-flare design
- Comfortable & flattering fit, with short sleeves & side pockets
- Cream fabric has a raised texture pattern that adds dimension & interest to an otherwise simple dress. So easy to accessorize!
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
|Shoulder Width (in inches)||14.5||15||15.5||16||16.5||17|
|Body Bust (in inches)||31.5 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40.5||40.5 - 43||43 - 45|
|Body Waist (in inches)||26 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40|
|Body Hips (in inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 46||46 - 49|
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.