Lola Modest Bridemaid Dress in Coral, Terra Cotta or Rust Orange w/Lace Overlay - Boho Dress, Country Bridesmaid DressRegular price $69.99 Sale price $24.00 Save 66%
The Lola is a captivating dress with so many pretty, feminine details! This boho chic style has a fitted bodice & round neckline with a slightly flared pencil skirt. The long sleeves are 3/4 lined to just past the elbow, then open crochet lace to the wrist, ending in a bell shape. The lace overlay is romantic & stylish, and the floral cutout crochet fringe hemline adds dimension & movement. This dress would be beautiful for any special occasion or event, graduation, a date, or just wearing to church. It would also make a perfect modest bridesmaid dress!
- Model is 5'9" & wearing size XS
- 100% Polyester
- Pullover style; No Zipper
- Fully Lined
- Care: Machine Wash Cold; Hang Dry
- Length: (from shoulder to bottom of dress) XS-S 40", M-L 40.5", XL-2XL 41" *This is the length of the dress including the lace. Please note that the lining is a bit shorter than the lace.
- Absolutely stunning modest knee-length dress with pretty details - crochet lace overlay, floral cutout fringe hemline & bell sleeves!
- Modest boho or boho chic style dress is perfect for wearing to church, date night, or graduation.
- Beautiful & high quality materials help this dress keep its shape & wear well even after washing!
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
|Shoulder Width (in inches)||14.5||15||15.5||16||16.5||17|
|Body Bust (in inches)||31.5 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40.5||40.5 - 43||43 - 45|
|Body Waist (in inches)||26 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40|
|Body Hips (in inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 46||46 - 49|
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.