Noel Modest Bridesmaid Dress or Modest Christmas Dress in Green, Modest Christmas DressesRegular price $59.99 Sale price $49.00 Save 18%
The Noel dress is definitely going to turn heads! This handkerchief style dress has a fun & flirty high-low hemline (longer on the outside hems.) Features include a modest v-neckline, delicate eyelet trim & tiny pom-pom detailing on the the bodice. The sheer sleeves end just above the wrist with delicate trim and a button closure. The faux belted waist is very figure-flattering. The chiffon fabric is soft & breezy, giving the dress great movement. This emerald green color is absolutely perfect for holiday parties & gatherings, as a modest Christmas dress, for semi-formal dances or as a modest bridesmaid dress. It would also work well for church on Sunday.
- 100% Polyester
- Hidden side zipper closure
- Fully lined bodice & skirt. Sleeves are sheer.
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle; Hang Dry
- Length: (from shoulder to shorter hem of dress) XS-S 37.5", M-L 38", XL-2XL 38.5
- Modest handkerchief style dress with flirty high-low hemline (longer on the outside hems)
- Modest christmas dresses
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
|Shoulder Width (in inches)||14.5||15||15.5||16||16.5||17|
|Body Bust (in inches)||31.5 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40.5||40.5 - 43||43 - 45|
|Body Waist (in inches)||26 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40|
|Body Hips (in inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 46||46 - 49|
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.