on $50 orders *US only
Modest dresses for nursing or breastfeeding mothers.
London Times Button Down Short Sleeve Solid Stretch Crepe Modest DressRegular price $89.50 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
London Times Collared Button Down Short Sleeve Solid Stretch Crepe Dress; Fabric: Stretch Crepe (94% Polyester 6% Spandex); Fabric Content: UNLINED
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.