Green Sweatshirt Dress with Hood and Slits, Modest DressesRegular price $57.62 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A green dress with a loose cut fits perfectly on any type of figure. A casular 'sweatshirt' that will make you feel very comfortable;
- hood with decorative logo drawstring
- dropped shoulder line
- kangaroo pocket on the front
- side slits
Choose your favorite belt - it will make your waist beautifully emphasized.
Size : LSleeve Length : 48 cm Breast Circum : 110 cm Waist : 108 cm Himp circum : 114 cm Length : 113 cm Inside leg length : 74 cm Outside leg length : 104 cm
Size : XLSleeve Length : 49 cm Breast Circum : 114 cm Waist : 112 cm Himp circum : 118 cm Length : 114 cm Inside leg length : 74 cm Outside leg length : 104 cm
Size : SSleeve Length : 46 cm Breast Circum : 102 cm Waist : 100 cm Himp circum : 106 cm Length : 111 cm Inside leg length : 74 cm Outside leg length : 104 cm
Size : MSleeve Length : 47 cm Breast Circum : 106 cm Waist : 104 cm Himp circum : 110 cm Length : 112 cm Inside leg length : 74 cm Outside leg length : 104 cm
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.