Plaid Large Face MaskRegular price $14.99 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
ONE SIZE FITS MOST
These washable, reusable, 100% cotton face masks are made of high quality, breathable, double-layered cotton for a slight stretch with fine, detailed stitching. Elastic straps for ears are made from a blended material that may include latex.
Each of our prints have been selected to work for all genders. Keep a stash in your car or purse for easy use to and from the grocery store.
STAND OUT FEATURES:
- 4 pleats on each side of the mask for ultimate fit and comfort.
- A nose pleat for extra room.
- A pocket opening to add a filter.
LARGE 6" x 10"
- Designed with a man's face in mind.
- Beard friendly (maybe not Old Testament beard friendly, but should work for a neatly groomed beard).
If you are a big man, our regular masks might fit a little snug (we recommend our Classic Large mask which works on my husbands' larger-than-average face and is beard friendly).
Before using masks on children, please consult your healthcare professional for best practices.
100% woven outer & inner + comfortable elastic trim, machine washable.
*4.75″ Height x 8/14″ nose x 7 1/8 chin. Pocket opening to add filter.
*Filter options can include: additional fabric layers (felt, flannel, cotton) PM2.5 filters, disposable HEPA filters, coffee filters, and vacuum filters are all quite effective). Please remember to change filters between each use. Filter not included.
- Wash the mask in warm or hot water before using for the first time.
- It is recommended to wash mask after every use.
- The fabric for our masks has been pre-washed to maintain shape and size. However, it is 97% cotton and may still shrink if dried in the dryer. We recommend to tumble dry on low or line dry for best results.
PLEASE NOTE: This mask was developed in partnership with physician consultant Dr. Jordan Lee Tate, MD, MPH, to serve as a protective cover for N95 masks. As a 2-ply pocketed fabric mask, it functions as a physical barrier and, when paired with a filtered insert, offers enhanced protection. This is not a substitute for N95 or surgical masks and is NOT FDA approved. Our masks, if used correctly, will help contribute to lessening person-to-person droplet transmission.
This is a personal use item and thus cannot be returned unless the item is unopened. If you order several masks, we recommend opening one to make sure it fits so that you are eligible for a return if you wish to do so.
Quantities are limited of any given print- once a print is sold out, it may not be back in stock. Variations will occur within each print; we do not guarantee products to match photos exactly.
PLEASE NOTE: Since June we have been experiencing EXTREME delays with some of our packages. What would normally ship within a 3-5 day turnaround, is sometimes taking up to a month. We will issue a tracking number and deliver the package to UPS within 2 business days, but the duration of the package in transit is out of our control. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
Products are manufactured in USA and Mexico.
For all Bulk and wholesale orders please reach out to us at hello@"WHOLESALE/BULK."
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.