Jen Clothing Jada Modest Dress, Modest Bridesmaid Dress or Modest Prom DressRegular price $59.99 Sale price $14.00 Save 77%
You'll love the new Jada dress! This classy dress features a fitted stretch-lace top and a pleated straight chiffon skirt. Fully lined with a side zipper. Modest round neckline and 1/2 sleeves that go to the elbow. Great for church, for wearing to a wedding or as a bridesmaid dress!
Available in Navy Blue or Light Sky Blue.
- Side Zipper
- Fully Lined
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Care: Machine Wash Separately, Delicate Cycle, Cold; Hang Dry *The tag says "hand wash" but machine washing separately on delicate cycle works fine.
- Length: (from shoulder to bottom of dress) XS-41" S-42" M-43" L-44" XL-45" XXL-46"
- Modest Knee-Length Dress with Lace Bodice & Half-Sleeves & Straight Chiffon Skirt
- Modest Semi-Formal Dress - Perfect for Homecoming or Prom, Holiday Parties or as a Modest Bridesmaid Dress!
- Very figure flattering while still being modest! Beautiful & comfortable at the same time!
- Available in Dark Navy Blue or Light Sky Blue
|US Clothing Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18||20|
|Chest/Bust Measurement (in inches)||32 - 33||34 - 35||36 - 37||38.5 - 40||41.5 - 43||44 - 45|
|Waist Measurement (in inches)||24 - 25||26 - 27||28 - 29||30.5 - 32||33.5 - 35||36 - 37|
|Hips (in inches) (8" from waist)||34.5 - 35.5||36.5 - 37.5||38.5 - 39.5||41 - 42.5||44 - 45.5||46.5 - 48.5|
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.