June Modest Lace Pencil Dress - Modest Bridesmaid DressRegular price $64.99 Sale price $49.99 Save 23%
The "June" is an exquisite floral-patterned lace dress. Perfect for semi-formal dances or events, and also a great option for bridesmaids, a hot date, or going to church! This dress is fully lined, features princess seams and full back zipper closure. The chic pencil skirt and half sleeves complete the slim fitting silhouette. The lace overlay is a perfect match to the background color. It's available in a variety of stunning colors, so you can be dressed for any occasion!
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Fully Lined (90% Nylon/10% Spandex)
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle; Hang Dry
- Total Length: XS-S 40", M-L 40.5", XL-2XL 41"
- Modest knee-length full lace dress with pencil skirt & half-sleeves. Lace overlay is a perfect match to the lining.
- Perfect for wearing to church, out on a date or as a Modest Bridesmaid Dress.
- Ideal for parties, holiday gatherings, dances or as a Modest Prom Dress!
- This is a shorter slimmer-fitting dress. If you are between sizes (for instance your bust fits a size S but your hips fit a size M or vice versa) please choose the larger size. Choosing the smaller size will make the dress fit more skin-tight/sexy but will also make the dress ride up so it won't be knee-length.
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
|Shoulder Width (in inches)||14.5||15||15.5||16||16.5||17|
|Body Bust (in inches)||31.5 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40.5||40.5 - 43||43 - 45|
|Body Waist (in inches)||26 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40|
|Body Hips (in inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 46||46 - 49|
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.