Modest Holiday Dresses, Modest Christmas DressRegular price $49.99 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A fit-and-flare midi dress rich in 1950s vintage appeal fresh. Boasting a slim fitted bodice with empire waistline, high neck style with pussy bow on a shoulder. Perfectly combine the ample A-line skirt to knee length with a thick banded natural waistline. Crafted in a supremely comfortable elastic blend material, forming an understand yet flattering design.
•A-line, long sleeved dress in solid color
•Flattering silhouette, casual style with pockets
•Simple, elegant fashionable fancy modest dress
•Modest Christmas dresses, modest holiday dresses
Occasion: Autumn, Winter
Sleeve Length: Full Sleeve
Dress Length: Knee-Length
Size Type: Regular
Item Type: Dresses
Characters: Long Sleeve
Category: Modest Holiday Dresses
Size Chart (CM)
- There maybe 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only; there may be a little difference with what you get.
- There are four kinds of elasticity: High Elasticity, Medium Elasticity, Low Elasticity and None Elasticity.
- Color may be lighter or darker due to the different PC display.
- Wash it by hand in 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching.
- There maybe a slightly difference on detail and pattern of this dress.
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.