Raquel Dress - Off the shoulder seamed mermaid hem midi dress with 3/4Regular price $168.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Want to dazzle the crowd in an alluring LBD? The Raquel dress features a sweetheart neck line, seam detailing and stitching throughout the dress, a mermaid style flare that will flatter any body type and show off your curves. You'll have all eyes on you in this statement dress. Wear the Raquel Dress with black strappy heels and shoulder skimming earrings.
- Fabrication, shell: rayon / nylon / spandex Ponte
- Lining: polyester / spandex
- Fully lined
- Hidden back zip
- Molded cups sewn into bust
- Flattering seam detail down front & back
- Trumpet flare hem
- Molded bra cups
- Strapless bra friendly
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Body conscious fit, fits true to size
- Length: approximately 43” from shoulder, measured from a size 4.
- Dry clean with care
- Imported, China
- Exclusive design of Simona Maghen
- Receive free U.S. shipping
- Model is 5'7 1/2" and wearing a size 4
- (Hover over images for magnified viewing, single click on images for enhanced viewing)
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.