HALEY Bamboo Fleece Sweater in Off WhiteRegular price $159.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Whether heading to the park for a chilly morning walk with the dogs or a video-call meeting with the team, our cozy Haley Sweater is the perfect versatile sweater to pull off any look. This oversized sweater in white, designed with a crewneck and side pockets, makes you feel free when carrying a bag is not a must. Pair this with your favorite pair of jeans or sweatpants and comfy shoes for a casual and effortless style.
- This sweaters is made with natural Bamboo fleece fabric. Bamboo fabric is known for its comfort (its softness is the closest to silk), very breathable, moisture-wicking, fast drying, thermal regulating and sustainability. Bamboo is a fast-growing grass, which requires no fertilizer nor pesticides and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted.
- Antibacterial: Bamboo is naturally antibacterial due to a bio-agent that the Japanese have called “kun,” which resists the growth of bacteria on the fiber. This is normally carried through to the finished product, allowing it also to resist the growth of bacteria that causes odors even after numerous washings. This eliminates the need for anti-microbial chemical treatment, which is known to cause allergic reaction and is environmentally unfriendly. This also means that the garment will have to be washed less often, saving energy and making clothes last longer.
- Easy Care and Energy Efficient: Bamboo is machine washable in cool water. Environmentally unfriendly and unhealthy fabric softeners are not needed or recommended.
- Composition: 55% Bamboo, 35% Cotton, 10% Spandex
- 2 large side pockets
- Thermal regulating feature: makes you feel cooler in hot weather and warmer in cool weather.
- Superior Wicking Capability: Bamboo fiber is highly absorbent, much more so and faster drying than cotton. In warm, humid weather, bamboo clothing doesn’t stick to the skin. It keeps you drier, cooler, and more comfortable.
- Hypoallergenic: Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, which means it’s less likely to cause an allergic reaction in sensitive individuals.
- Oversized silhouette
- Please be aware that different products may have different size charts.
- Size charts refer to your body measurements, not clothing dimensions. Choose the size that matches your body measurements, and the clothes will have slightly larger measurements in order to fit comfortably.
- If your measurements are between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
- If you are unsure, you can always order 2 different sizes and return the one that doesn't work. You can get a full refund and you have 30 days to return it.
How to Measure Yourself
- Bust - Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. When measuring your bust, you are not measuring your bra size! Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup. Try to wear the bra or undergarment you are intending to use with the dress for a more accurate measurement.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso. Your waist is measured where the measuring tape is sitting. Be sure not to suck in your stomach.
- Hips - Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.